Thursday, January 1, 2009



Hello, my three little ones.


What a rollar coaster ride you have given us in this year of 2008. You have been such a wonderful blessing and joy during your short time on this earth. You have come a long way since 7/9/08 when you were born over two months early. We have a wonderful Savior who continues to hold you in His hands! God has been so good to us. You have had so many people that have lifted you up to His throne of grace. We are so grateful to each and everyone.

G-Man: Thank you for your contagious smile and laugh that greets me every morning.

Kate a Bug: I love so much how you curl up like a butterbean when I lift you out of your bed at night and how you intently watch the world around you.

Claire Bear: Thank you for holding my finger when I feed you. I love so much how you snuggle into my chest and shoulder when I carry you.

Leslie: Thank you for being such a great mom to our three. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to continue this journal to document our journey.

May God watch over Gus, Kate, and Claire and may His face shine upon you in 2009!
I can't wait to see what you three have in store for us in this new year.

Happy New Year.
Love, Daddy

1 comment:

Jackie said...

My day has started once again with a smile as you allow us to share in this blessed and fleeting time. Happy New Year to all!