Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from Mom to Gus, Kate and Claire


Dear Little Ones,

Happy New Year!

Gus: You are "all boy"! I love your very LOUD voice, your chubby cheeks, your almost bald head and your JOLLY belly laugh. You are a darling, chunky little baby man. I cannot help but smile when I look at you. There is a sweetness about you that cannot be explained. I love you, my precious son.

Kate: I love your sweet, chirpy little voice and how you wake-up in the mornings "talking" and fall asleep at night "talking" with so much enthusiasm. When you smile, you smile with your entire face and you make my heart melt. I love that you pay attention to every detail...you do not miss a thing. I love you, my precious first born daughter.

Claire: I love your quiet voice and your shy, gummy little smile. I love the intensity of your gaze and how it seems that you can almost see right into my heart. You are a cuddly, sweet baby girl. I love you, my precious baby daughter.

Chad: You are such a sweet and loving Dad to Gus, Kate and Claire. We are all blessed that you are the head of our home.

You, my children, make me a better person.

I love you.

Mom

No comments: