Friday, February 6, 2009

Watching my babies...








Hi, Everyone,


Today was one of those days that I was able to sit back and really enjoy the babies....


This morning, I watched Claire sitting in her Exersaucer. I noticed her studying her little hands. She would study them for a few minutes as if they were the most interesting things she had ever seen, then she would put them in her mouth and look around. She repeated this a few times. Then she noticed that I was watching her and she looked at me and gave me one of those adorable gummy grins that I love so much. And, have you noticed Claire's hair in her pictures lately? Her hair rests nicely against her scalp in some places, but right in the crown of her head, it stands straight up...just like a little gosling! I could have watched her study her hands all day long. I could have looked at her little floaty wisps of hair all day long...I just loved watching HER.


This afternoon, I had all three babies on their tummies on a play mat. I noticed that Kate was in deep concentration and trying to reach for something on the mat. As I followed her gaze, I noticed that the something she was staring at and reaching for was Gus' hand. His hand is pudgy and wiggly...much more interesting than a baby rattle that doesn't move! And, yes, after much wiggling and squirming on her part, she finally put her little hand on his, and he looked at her. Then, they sat and stared at each other's hands while still holding hands. So precious...

God is good, and I thank Him for giving me the desires of my heart.


Enjoy your day...


Leslie




The pictures I have posted are of when Kate found Gus' hand and of Claire studying her hands...if you look closely, you will be able to see her new "gosling" hair-do... LOVE IT!! :o)





2 comments:

Aunt Debbie said...

WOW! They've all grown so much. I enjoyed reading the past blogs and LOVED the pictures. I kept turning the computer to show Paul. Sounds like you and Chad are continuing to do a wonderful job. Love to you all!

Aunt Debbie

Jerri said...

I know I have told you this before, but thank you for letting us into your lives. Watching your babies grow, brings back so many memories from 10 years ago for me and my triplets. I have a friend whose hairdresser just found out that she is having triplets, and I am going to be meeting her.
Jerri